Dr. Christopher Chau
"That smile looks great on you!"
- UCLA - Bachelor of Science - Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetic
- UCLA - Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Texas A&M University - Baylor College of Dentistry - MS and Certificate in Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics (Diplomat, Board Certified)
- American Association of Orthodontists
Dr. Christopher Chau is a Board Certified Orthodontist. He strives to take care of all of his patients like family and provide them with the highest quality care possible. He treats children of all ages, as well as adults. Using Invisalign, 3M Clarity, clear braces, or traditional braces, he is confident that he will make your smile beautiful!
Dr. Chau is a native of the Bay Area and has made Orange County his home. He met his amazing wife, Amy, when they were both students at UCLA. They have a toddler son, Cameron, and a Shiba Inu dog named Azuki. When not taking care of their patients, the Chau's enjoy traveling, cooking, and outdoor activities such as hiking and playing tennis.