Dr. Lan Nguyen and Dr. Christopher Chau and our entire team provide the best dental care on all levels to their patients. We truly care for your children like they are our own kids. We approach dentistry for kids with patience and kindness mixed in with a little bit of silly!
Our goal is for kids to feel at home here, and we cannot be more excited to be a part of developing their confident little smiles. We believe that you have found the right place for all your children’s dental needs in Corona, CA. We refer all of our own family and friends to All Smiles and promise to be gentle, caring, and understanding of all your children's and your concerns.
Dr. Christopher Chau
"That smile looks great on you!"
- UCLA - Bachelor of Science - Microbiology, Immunology, and Molecular Genetic
- UCLA - Doctor of Dental Surgery
- Texas A&M University - Baylor College of Dentistry - MS and Certificate in Orthodontics
- American Board of Orthodontics (Diplomat, Board Certified)
- American Association of Orthodontists
Dr. Christopher Chau is a Board Certified Orthodontist. He strives to take care of all of his patients like family and provide them with the highest quality care possible. He treats children of all ages, as well as adults. Using Invisalign, 3M Clarity, clear braces, or traditional braces, he is confident that he will make your smile beautiful!
Dr. Chau is a native of the Bay Area and has made Orange County his home. He met his amazing wife, Amy, when they were both students at UCLA. They have a toddler son, Cameron, and a Shiba Inu dog named Azuki. When not taking care of their patients, the Chau's enjoy traveling, cooking, and outdoor activities such as hiking and playing tennis.
Dr. Lan Nguyen
“I Love What I Do!”
- Certificate & Bachelors in Dentistry: Loma Linda University School of Dentistry 2003,
- Miami Children Hospital in Doral, Florida 2011, Microbiology and Molecular Genetics Bachelor of Science Degree 1999 UCLA, Certified in Oral conscious sedation for minors
- Member of the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Lan Nguyen has been practicing dentistry since 2011. He was born in Louisiana and is married and has two kids Ethan and Lauren. He enjoys golfing, tennis, traveling, exercising, and spending time with family and friends.
A pediatric dentist certified by ABPD is also known as a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry.